Job Title: UX Designer
Why work here as a UX Designer?
- This is a great opportunity for the right candidate, to join a fast-growing, entrepreneurial and award-wining nutritional company based in West Hollywood!
- Become a key team member at an exciting startup in Los Angeles that has created products that make it simple and easy to become beautiful from within.
- This is a successful startup with products already being sold in world-renowned beauty stores.
As a UX Designer, you will:
- Create a personalized and visually-pleasing user experience on mobile devices
- Ensure scalability and cross-browser compatibility across web, mobile and tablet applications
- Develop, test and implement new features and experiences based on customer feedback and metrics
- Iteration and optimization of paid marketing funnels and website conversion
- Support business objectives – customer acquisition, engagement, and retention
What Gets You the Job?
- 3+ years’ experience as a UX Designer
- Prior application of UX design best practices in designing user-centric solutions
- Background in e-commerce and subscription services – experience with check-out pages and raising conversions
- In-depth knowledge of mobile-first and responsive design
- Extensive work with InVision, UXPin, Sketch, etc.
- Understanding of SEO topics, basic HTML5, CSS3
- Excellent collaborative ability
- Passionate about keeping up to date with current UX design trends/technologies
- Prior beauty, fashion or lifestyle experience is a plus
Compensation: $100,000 Per Year