VP, Application Engineering
Location: El Segundo, CA
Skills: heavy data, analytics, SaaS, AWS
Why you want to work here:
- When one has a great product, distribution and marketing are the keys to everything.
- Here’s a chance to work with a company that is well-known for supporting a number of transformative products through the use of media and cutting-edge technologies.
- Chance to work at a company that focuses both on ecommerce as well as television production for their products.
What You Will Do
- Work with leaders and the executive team to create vision and key strategic goals towards subscription platform expansion
- Effectively communicate and cascade alignment of technology and business objectives through all levels of the organization
- Refine and direct enterprise standard processes and best practices for software development
- Develop and track KPIs across technology teams to identify areas of improvement and optimizations
- Balance client-driven requests against internal technology and platform initiatives amidst resource constraints
- Manage resources, capacity, and costs to optimize spend and maximize ROI
- Observe current trends and utilize emerging technologies
What Gets You the Job?
- 10+ years’ enterprise-level experience leading Technology teams, with at least 7 of those years in a managerial and strategic capacity
- Master of Business Administration, or Masters/Bachelor of Science Degree in related field
- An innovative, highly technological perspective – proactive and takes initiative to solve problems
- Ability to drive development and operational performance in fast-paced, quickly-evolving environment
- Deep understanding of modern software development and emerging technologies (i.e. Microservices, Cloud, DevOps, Analytics)
- Execution and architecture experience, and familiarity with Agile process
- Exceptional communicative ability to motivate and lead all levels of technical and non-technical personnel across teams and departments
- Understanding of bottom-up cultural approach to change
Keywords: Heavy data, analytics, SaaS, AWS
Compensation: $225,000 Per Year
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings