Why you want to work here:
- This software company is #1 in its industry! Not only do they know their field, but they live and breathe it.
- As Vice President of Demand Generation, you will take full ownership of demand marketing vision.
- You will also have full charge of project strategy and planning in achieving marketing, sales and revenue goals.
As Vice President of Demand Generation you will:
- Manage the team responsible for lead generation and direct marketing channels to include email, web, mobile, etc.
- Oversee the development and implementation of campaigns that drive new business and turn prospects and into actionable leads
- Create, implement, manage and evaluate B2B and B2C marketing campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with marketing teams and other business units
- Work closely with sales team in understanding sales funnel, and in defining requirements for pipeline development and revenue growth
- Closely work with content team concerning strategic programs for customer acquisition
- Own strategy required customer renewals and upsells
- Manage budget for demand generation
- Evaluate website analytics and make informed recommendations for optimal lead flow
- Present detailed results to support proposals for future campaigns
What Gets You the Job?
- 10+ years’ experience in digital and/or direct marketing of technical and complex products
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Economics, or a related field) – M.B.A. preferred
- Ability to take data and make qualitative sense of it, to manage complex spreadsheets and acquire insights that drive change
- Expert-level experience in demand generation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal ability in leading and working with cross-functional teams
- Prior experience managing paid search campaigns, A/B testing knowledge (landing pages) and how design best practices maximize conversion
- Knowledge direct marketing tools including Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics, AdWords, etc.
- Self-motivated, detail- and deadline-oriented within a fast-paced, evolving environment
Compensation: $210,000 Per Year