Why you want to work here:
- Work for a global leader in the financial industry creating innovative strategies for the current needs of the market.
- Led by a renowned innovator in the industry, the company manages over $80 billion in assets using investment strategies developed in-house.
What You Will Do
- Design, develop, and test custom software solutions for website and web applications
- Perform unit tests and complete integration tests on custom solutions
- Work closely with business analysts during the collection of business requirements and development of functional specifications
- Represent the development/technology perspective during business requirements gathering phase
- Develop and translate functional specifications into technical specifications and designs, and ensure that these follow architectural integrity and uniformity
- Work closely working with UX designers during the creative design phase
- Provide on-call support for production environments when needed
- Provide operational support for software releases and upgrades
- Represent limitations of software platforms
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Research and resolve code defects, and participate in code reviews on an as-needed basis
- Develop system documentation as necessary
What Get You the Job?
- 7+ years’ experience in software development
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Excellent communication skills (written/documentation and verbal) and strong collaboration skills
- Strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycle, system architecture principles, and design best practices
- Ability to identify issues, strategize, course-correct, and explore options to ultimately bring about resolution
- Strongly prefer experience with NodeJS, React, responsive design, and Adobe Experience Manager platform
Compensation: $120,000 Per Year