Value of Using a Good Recruiter
On in Blog, Uncategorized.
For a company that needs the IT resources that are hard to find in today’s market, a good Recruiter can add a great deal of value in identifying and closing that right hire.
A good Recruiter can:
• Access the hard to find talent, since this is our area of expertise and what we do for a living.
• Augment HR departments that don’t have the bandwidth to support all the openings or don’t have the technical expertise to vet a resume.
• Understand the client’s environment/culture and know what candidates will be a good fit both technically and culturally.
• Offer a sound check meaning: is your salary range competitive for the skill set you need, are you a company that a candidate wants to work for, what do you offer the candidate above and beyond a paycheck.
In turn, a good Recruiter wants:
• Prompt feedback so we can course correct if necessary.
• Respect for our services and time – return our calls and tell us everything we need to know regarding the position so that we can do an excellent job for you.
• Clients to listen to advice as we are your eyes and ears in the marketplace.
We guarantee that when we have the relationship described above; we can make your lives a lot easier, at least at work.
Celine Bundy – KahnBack to the Blog
Leave a Reply